We always begin with a consultation to understand your website needs. We offer a free 30 minute meeting either in person or over the phone. For new websites and redesigns most consultations include:
- Discussion of your project and what you're looking for
- The Project Worksheet which further outlines what you need and shows you other options and possibilities
- Examples of similar or inspirational sites
- Defining the scope of the project and going through the contract together
Once we decide to work together this is the workflow:
- Design mockups and revisions
- Content received from you
- Setup and configure the website (as defined by the project's scope)
- Data entry
- Site revision and final adjustments
- Tutoring session
- Project wrap-up
Payment terms are outlined in the contract and discussed during the consultation. We offer the options of payment in halves or thirds.
Completion time for a new project or redesign varies and depends on the type of website. E-commerce sites take longer to create than informational websites because they are more involved.
The most helpful thing that you can do is to have your content ready as soon as possible. Before your website can be completed you need to have your logo created, images or photos, informational text, videos, etc. And sometimes that means needing to work with a graphic designer, photographer, or copy writer before your web designer. So get those details pulled together first. If you don't know where to start get in touch, we can refer you to the right person.
Let's talk. Fill in this form and we'll contact you.